Back to Web Dashboard
Lang format file checker da
Strings identical to English:
- Built for those who build the Web. Introducing the only browser made for developers.
- Built for those who build the Web. The only browser made for developers like you.
- Built for those who build the Web
- The only browser made for developers like you.
- Design, build and debug the Web without ever leaving your browser with the new Firefox Developer Edition!
- Firefox Developer Edition automatically sends feedback to Mozilla.
- Designed for developers
- The only browser made just for developers, Firefox Developer Edition was created with your workflow in mind. Build, test, scale and more all from one place, for the first time ever.
- Debug any browser
- Inspect and debug your app across any browser or device with Valence — a powerful, pre-installed extension that you’ll only find in Firefox Developer Edition.
- Pixel-perfect coding
- Target screen sizes with the Responsive Design View and tweak your CSS on the fly with the built-in Style Editor for pixel-perfect coding.
- All your favorite dev tools and more
- Firefox Developer Edition brings your core dev tools together with some powerful new ones that will extend your ability to work across multiple platforms from one place. It’s everything you’re used to, only better. And only from Firefox.
- Visual Editing Tools
- Visually edit CSS and HTML animations playing on the page from the Inspector panel. Verify alignment, dimensions and padding of any element using the Ruler and Measurement tools.
- Learn more about Visual Editing Tools
- DevTools Challenger
- Use Developer Edition’s visual animation and CSS editing tools to explore the depths of the ocean and interact with the strangest of creatures.
- Try DevTools Challenger
- Performance Tools
- Examine your web content’s frame rate, memory consumption and JS profile in a consolidated timeline view to help easily identify and troubleshoot performance bottlenecks.
- Learn more about Performance Tools
- Develop, deploy and debug Firefox OS apps directly in your browser, or on a Firefox OS device, with this tool that replaces App Manager.
- Learn more about WebIDE
- Responsive Design View
- See how your Website or Web app will look on different screen sizes without changing the size of your browser window.
- Learn more about Responsive Design View
- Develop and debug your apps across multiple browsers and devices with this powerful extension that comes pre-installed with Firefox Developer Edition.
- Learn more about Valence
- Web Audio Editor
- Inspect and interact with Web Audio API in real time to ensure that all audio nodes are connected in the way you expect.
- Learn more about Web Audio Editor
- Page Inspector
- Examine the HTML and CSS of any Web page and easily modify the structure and layout of a page.
- Learn more about Page Inspector
- Web Console
- Learn more about Web Console
- Network Monitor
- See all the network requests your browser makes, how long each request takes and details of each request.
- Learn more about Network Monitor
- Style Editor
- View and edit CSS styles associated with a Web page, create new ones and apply existing CSS stylesheets to any page.
- Learn more about Style Editor
- Choose Firefox
- Welcome to Firefox Developer Edition
- Developer Tools
- The most complete browser made just for developers, Firefox Developer Edition has every dev tool you’ll need built right in.
- Next: WebIDE
- Try WebIDE
- Develop, deploy and debug Firefox OS apps directly in your browser or on a Firefox OS device.
- Next: Sync
- Sync your new Developer Edition profile to your Firefox Account to access bookmarks, browsing history, passwords and more from your existing Firefox profile.
- Sync now
- No thanks
- Before you go…
- If you continue without syncing your new Developer Edition profile, you could lose access to important browsing data from your existing Firefox profile.
- To sync now, choose the Sync option from this menu.
- Welcome to <span>Firefox Developer Edition</span>
- Get to know the features that make it the most complete browser for building the Web.
- Important: Sync your new profile
- Developer Edition comes with a new profile so you can run it alongside other versions of Firefox.
- To access your bookmarks, browsing history and more, you need to sync the profile with your existing Firefox Account, or create a new one.
- Want the old look back?
- If you want the familiar look and feel of Firefox Aurora back, we’ve made it super easy for you.
- Features and tools
Tip: if it is normal that a string is identical
to the English one for your language, just add
to your string and it will no longer be listed as "identical"