Back to Web Dashboard
Lang format file checker sv-SE
Strings identical to English:
- Firefox Hello — Free, easy video conversations
- Learn all about Firefox Hello and see for yourself how easy it is to have a free video conversation with anyone, anywhere, right from your browser
- As easy as saying hello
- Meet Firefox Hello, the easiest way to connect for free over video with anyone, anywhere.
- Try Firefox Hello
- All you need is Firefox
- If you have the latest version of Firefox, you already have Hello.
- There’s no account or sign-in required and nothing extra to download.
- Just start a conversation, send your friend a link and ask them to click it.
- Invite anyone, anywhere
- Hello is super easy to use and your friends and family don’t even need Firefox to join your conversation.
- As long as they have a compatible browser, they’re good to go.
- Learn more about compatible browsers
- Safe, secure, protected
- Because Hello is built right into Firefox, you can rest easy knowing that your conversations and information will remain private and secure.
- That’s part of our mission, and it’s behind everything we do around here.
- Do more with a Firefox Account
- To start a conversation with someone directly, simply create a free Firefox Account or sign in if you have one already — it’s the same account you use with Sync.
- You can then add contacts to keep them close at hand.
- Get Firefox to get started
- Want to start using Hello?
- All you need is Firefox — the open source browser that helps you stay in control of your online life while you stay connected with friends and family.
- Download Firefox to start your first conversation.
- Get Firefox and start your first conversation
- Update your Firefox to start using Hello
- Start your first conversation today
- Try Hello now
- Get to know Hello
- Want to reconnect with friends around the world?
- Celebrate a birthday when you can’t be there in person?
- Learn more about Firefox Hello and see for yourself how easy it is to have a free video conversation with anyone, anywhere, right from your browser.
- Visit <a rel="external" href="%s">Mozilla Support</a>
- Welcome to Hello
- Open a video conversation with a single click, then invite a friend to join.
- Share your link with a friend
- They don’t even need Firefox to join. They just need to click the link.
- No need to wait around
- Once your friend clicks the link, the Hello icon will change to blue, letting you know they’re there.
- You have a conversation waiting
- Click now to join and say hello.
- The easiest way to have a free video conversation with anyone, anywhere
- Start a conversation right from Firefox
- Invite a friend by sending them a link
- The Hello icon will change to blue once they’ve joined
- Tell a friend about Hello
- Need help? Get support here
- Learn all about Hello
- The easiest way to connect for free over video
- Start right from Firefox and invite anyone, anywhere to have a conversation. All they have to do is click a link to join. There’s no account or sign-in required.
- You’ve started your first conversation. Wasn’t that easy?
Tip: if it is normal that a string is identical
to the English one for your language, just add
to your string and it will no longer be listed as "identical"