|Original English source file|
|Your translated file|
|Attach your updated file to Bugzilla|
Strings identical to English:
- Website Privacy Notice
- Except where otherwise <a href="%s">noted</a>, content on this site is licensed under the <br /><a href="%s">Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License v3.0</a> or any later version.
- Visit Mozilla Corporation’s not-for-profit parent, the <a href="%(url)s" data-link-type="%(link_type)s" data-link-name="%(link_name)s">Mozilla Foundation</a>.
- Portions of this content are ©1998–%(current_year)s by individual mozilla.org contributors. Content available under a <a rel="license" href="%(url)s">Creative Commons license</a>.
- Portions of this content are ©1998–%(current_year)s by individual mozilla.org contributors. Content available under a <a href="%(url)s">Creative Commons license</a>.
- Whoops! Be sure to enter a valid email address.
- If you haven’t previously confirmed a subscription to a Mozilla-related newsletter you may have to do so. Please check your inbox or your spam filter for an email from us.
- Read all about it in our <span>newsletter</span>
- Subscribe to monthly updates and keep current with Mozilla news, including the latest tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Firefox browser. It’s the perfect way for us to keep in touch!
- Get Firefox tips, tricks, news and more
- Faster, more responsive and powerfully private. Check out the latest from the browser that has your back.
- <strong>Enter your email</strong> to access Firefox Accounts.
- By proceeding, you agree to the <a href="%(url1)s">Terms of Service</a> and <a href="%(url2)s">Privacy Notice</a>.
Tip: if it is expected that a string is identical
to the English one for your language, just add
to your string and it will no longer be listed as "identical".